Vietnam Software and Information Technology Services Association- VINASA is a national association in Vietnam, operating on a non-governmental and not-for-profit basis.VINASA was established in April 2002. VINASA is representing more than 340 leading software and IT services firms running nationwide such as FPT, Viettel, CMC, MISA, HPT, TMA, NEC, Global Cybersoft,… Viettel is the nation’s largest telco. FPT and CMC are the national top infrastructure based Internet Service Provider (ISP).
VINASA acts as a bridge between the Government and enterprises in the field of software and IT services to boost and guarranty benefits of our members. VINASA is an active member of ASOCIO (Asian-Oceanian Computing Industry Organization) and WITSA (World Information Technology Services Alliance). VINASA has close ties with 70 IT reputation Organization and Association all over the world to put Vietnam forward to become the center of production, oursourcing and export of software on the techmap. VINASA’s members now are employing about 50% of the total number of professional programmers and account for about 60% of software production in Vietnam.
VINASA has the following main activities:
- ICT branding and promoting: Sao Khue awards, Trade fairs, Exhibitions, IT & Software magazine, website and international event.
- Opportunities to get IT information and enhance the member’s relationship with its partners.
- Networks for business and knowledge: Interest groups / clubs as VJC Japanese Cooperation, Game Club and Digital Content VJB, outsourced BPO Services Club Partnerships for valuable relations.
- Overseas business missions and business matchmaking.
- Opportunity seeking partners and expanding markets worldwide.
- Human resource development: IT training courses, workshops and seminars.
- Policy adviser for Vietnam Government in software and ICT related policies.
In 2014, VINASA has established its own science and technology research institute VNSTI-VINASA to carry out R&D and international technology knowledge transfer for Vietnamese Software Industry.
> Sociedade Portuguesa de Inovação (SPI)
> University of Piraeus Research Center (UPRC)
> Studio Alessandro Guarino
> inno TSD (INNO)
> Motivian EOOD (MOT)
> Hellenic Telecommunications Organization S.A. – OTE AE (OTE)
> Teknologian tutkimuskeskus VTT Oy (VTT)
> ATOS SPAIN S.A. (ATOS)
> Vien Khoa Hoc Cong Nghe VINASA
> Cybersecurity Malaysia (CSM)
> National Science & Technology Development Agency (NSTDA)
> ASEAN Chief Information Officer
> Cong Ty Tnhh Digital Identity