YAKSHA’s Advisory Board comprises of a high-level international panel of experts from different areas of knowledge that will provide an additional form of quality control, advice, and validation of the vision, global impact and outreach of the project. The Advisory Board will communicate with the Scientific and Technological Committee throughout the project lifetime, and will make use of their networks to disseminate and exploit the project results, at the European and International level. Specifically, the Advisory Board will support YAKSHA in the following aspects:
- Provide inputs on the implementation fo the pilots and respective demonstration activities.
- Provide recommendations on the exploitation and replication strategy of the demonstrators.
- Participate in specific project events and meetings
- Review key deliverables of the project
- Support the communication and dissemination of the project within their network
YAKSHA Advisory Board Members are:
Head of the Networks and Service Department of Telecom SudParis, France
Lead Researcher of St. Petersburg Institute for Informatics and Automation of Russian Academy of Sciences (SPIIRAS), Russia
Principal Consultant and Founder of E.J.Consultants, United Kingdom
Assistant Professor of Kasetsart University, Thailand
Head of Cyber Security & Intelligence (CSI) R&D Department of Institute for Infocomm Research, A*STAR Singapore
Associate Professor of Faculty of Sciences, University of Lisbon, Portugal