Are you a cybersecurity expert, governmental organisation, corporation, SME or another type of organisation based in ASEAN?
Would you like to improve the security of your organisation / country through an innovative tool?
If so, join the final free online end-user event to find out more and to get involved!
Please register now by CLICKING HERE!
Registration through Eventbrite is obligatory, and attendance is free of charge – Limited places available!
The Final end-user event that takes place online on the 9 December 2020 will:
- Present the unique value proposition of the YAKSHA software
- Provide a deep-dive into the technical aspects of the software
- Show results from the pilot actions in ASEAN and Europe
- Engage participants and YAKSHA Ambassadors in exciting panel discussions on the future exploitation, market uptake and alternative use of the software
- Speeches from key experts in the field of cybersecurity from Europe and ASEAN, such as StAG from Italy, VTT from Finland, NSTDA from Thailand, on current cybersecurity issues, cyber resilience and other exciting topics!
Participation is open to organisations active in ASEAN interested in improving cybersecurity and European organisations willing to expand to ASEAN. The event will start at the following time depending on your time zone and will last four hours:
- 14:00 – 18:00 UTC +7 e.g. Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia (West)
- 15:00 – 19:00 UTC +8 e.g. Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Brunei, Indonesia (Central)
- 08:00 – 12:00 UTC +1 Central Europe
We will send you a webinar link to join prior to the webinar.
You can also access the official event flyer here: YAKSHA Final end-user event flyer
To find out more about the First YAKSHA end-user event that took place in Malaysia in November 2019, please click here!
We are looking forward to seeing you at our event and involving you in the future of YAKSHA!